Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Starfish Heads


The sequence with these Starfish Head aliens was pretty exciting. It got chopped a bit for time, which was not a problem at all, we boarded a long space ship chase so that there was room to edit scenes out of the sequence without effecting the story. The voice that was chosen and the voice acting is not even close to what I had in mind for the Starfish Heads. It's a shame that my involvement in this production ended once the board was done. The fact that Errol and I wrote the script and did the storyboard, you would think that there would be some communication with us during the production of our episode. But there was none. Even if I wasn't working on the show once the board was done, I would have loved to come in and see the progress being made on our episode.

No comments: