Friday, January 02, 2009

Toon Boom Studio 4 learning process...part 4







Eureka! My first ever Toon Boom Studio 4 animation! It was more difficult than I expected it to be, but I managed to animate a simple blink. This was just an exercise to learn the Toon Boom animation program and interface. The frustrating part is when I animate one thing, like the right eye blink for example; then when I tried to do the exact same thing to the left eye, it wouldn't work. I had no idea if I was doing something slightly different with the left eye that somehow made it not work, or if the program is buggered up. I made a ton of mistakes doing this blink, and that's a good thing, because that is the best way to learn the program; to make mistakes and then figure it out or work around it.

No comments: