Tuesday, June 12, 2007

DARKWING sketch dump


Here's some sketches that I did ages ago. I LOVE DARKWING DUCK! I used to tape it off the TV when it originally aired on Disney Saturday Morning in the early 90's. I used to do a fantastic drawing exercise; I would pause the VCR on a key pose and draw it. The VCR only paused for 5 minutes, so wherever I was in the sketch when the pause stopped was where I left the sketch. Here are a bunch of em. It wasn't until this year that Disney finally released DARKWING DUCK season 1 on DVD. My brother bought it for me. I want to do my sketch exercise again with Darkwing Duck, see if I have improved over the past decade, and to draw in a more classic animation style, with more volume and structure than alot of the stuff I have worked on over the past several years.

No comments: