Thursday, November 16, 2006

UP NEXT....NEW YORK


I wish I took more photos inside the Cartoon Network Studio, but I wasn't about to snap my camera at all the animation desks and toys and posters and drawings and animators, after all, I had a pitch to do. That's a page from my pitch package in my hand. I owe a huge thanks to my brother, Rob, and my friend, Errol, for doing the drawings for me. Long story short, the next step is to pitch it to the Cartoon Network Office in New York City. My meeting with Heather in Burbank was very positive. I can't thank her enough for giving me her time. The next step is to pitch to the NY offices, they specifically handle projects in the demographic that my pitch is targeted for. So with that out of the way...I still have a day to enjoy sunny California!!

No comments: