Sunday, September 24, 2006

BACK FROM THE OTTAWA ANIMATION FESTIVAL


I just got back from the OTTAWA ANIMATION FESTIVAL. I had a blast! I met some amazing people. Everyone was super nice. Now I have one week left to finish this pilot. I could have used those 5 days I spent at the festival working on this, but it was an opportunity I could not afford to miss out on. I want to thank everyone involved in putting the festival together and everyone attending the festival too. Thank you very much. It was my first time at the Ottawa Festival and I will definitely be going back every year from now on. I added some new links, to the right, to some of the great people I met at the festival.
The guy in the bath robe and slippers, above, is God. I really like how this pilot episode is turning out. The working title of the show is PETE & BOB. The animation is very South Parkish. So I should be able to finish it in a week. There are several other posts in this blog about this project. If you go through the archives of the past 3 or so months, you'll see other screen shots, some of which were just tests and experiments. The screen shots above are not tests. That is the final look of the pilot.

No comments: